Sunday, January 14, 2007

Birth Control !!!

Ads by AdGenta.com

Okay, were do I start. First things first... I'm 29 and when I was 17 I got on the depo shot. Which is a birth control shot that you get every three months. It was wonderful at first because I didn't have to worry about taking a silly pill evermore or wondering if I took one or not. For me it was the best way to go. When I turned 19 I stopped taking it I fell n love and got married. I had tried for almost 6 years to get pregnant with doctors telling me I couldn't That my husband was fine and they couldn't figure out why I was not getting pregnant. Dummy me I didn't even think at this time it could do something with the Depo shot. I ended up getting a divorce with my husband who thought I was crazy because I wanted to be pregnant so bad.... Anyway I've since remarried and after 8 years I finally got pregnant with my son back in Nov 04. And then a another daughter in 05... :-) then because I got scared of having more so soon I jumped back on Depo.. And then after having severe back pain in my lower back came off of Depo in May of this year. I've since have not been able to barely get around my lower back is so week. I've recently had to go in and have a bone destiny test. I will post results when I get them... After many countless hrs on the Internet I'm finding other ladies that where in great shape like myself . Great health and now are bed ridden and are pushing to get back to "Normal" again. this is very scary... I'm worried that Doctors don't really know the impact of this Drug.... I've always been super active and in great shape. However I had other signs as well... Weight gain. Yeah like 40 pounds in 3 months... Hello Red flag. It was crazy... I've been able to maintain a healthy weight now however... It's very struggling to do so. Stay clear of this type of birth control.... To be continued...

No comments: