Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Going through 1' s and 2's

Oh boy... or should I say Oh Girl?
I have two babes ages 2 and 1 years of age. They sure keep me on my toes. Victor who is two is ALWAYS getting into every nook an cranny in our home. Lilly who is 1 is right behind him... They both are very smart and walking, jumping, climbing and literally getting into everything. I'm so close to locking up everything. One day my husband and I thought all of our four kids were asleep to find out that Victor and Lilly had pulled out the Costco size toilet paper and t.p'd the hallway. Instead of getting really upset I got behind my camera and decided to capture it. This was a great time for me to calm down for the mess that I would be picking up soon after. Yes I scowled them but not the way I would of if I hadn't had the chance to calm down. It's very easy I think to blow your lid at these kind of wonderful occasion's. Sometimes I think it fun to just seat back and laugh. My husband was so funny when this happened he was like what are you doing... I was like at least this way we can capture what they put us through.. When they get older. So they can understand what raising kids is like or what they will get to go through. Pictures are a wonderful memory or family time and love.

Victor and Lilly two days ago got into the 18 pack of eggs mommy just bought and toasted all of them on our hardwood flrs... What a mess.

No comments: